About Kennet Furniture Refurbiz
KFR’s aim is to:
- Refurbish furniture and white goods so that quality items are available to households with limited income
- Revive communities by removing unwanted items, reducing landfill and retraining people with new skills.
What we achieve:
- We visit over 4500 homes each year
- We collect over 150 tonnes of items each year
- We support 20 volunteers
- We provided 153 items of free white goods, benefitting 216 people in 2020 via our crisis provision fund.
- We work with a large number other organisations to provide support to vulnerable people.
Our Team Structure
We are a relatively small team, as highlighted in our organisation chart. To find out more about our Trustees or roles please see the relevant document below:
For more about volunteering, please see our Volunteers Page.
Want to know more about KFR and how we came about. Click here for a short history.