Here at Kennet Furniture Refurbiz (KFR) privacy is important. This page explains our approach to privacy.
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can’t control them but we don’t believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
Personal information we collect
Any personal information we collect for the purposes of deliveries and collections will be used only for those purposes unless you agree to be included in out communications, for example, newsletters and details of events.
Debit card information collected for payments is not kept or recorded by KFR, the information is entered directly into the banks secure debit card machine and not kept by KFR.
We may send you email notifications regarding your transactions (such as delivery or collection information) or which you have specifically requested (such as newsletters). You can opt out of any of this communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services, as detailed above. Any personal information you send us via email will treated as above.
Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media platforms
If you choose to contact us via Social Media platforms do not put personal information where it can be seen by others. Use only direct messaging. We will treat information collected in this way as information provided via the website or email.
KFR take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data
- Hardware stored in secured datacentres behind firewalls
- All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Updates to this policy
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org