Volunteering in Devizes at KFR
Are you looking for volunteering work in Devizes? Volunteers are a vital part of KFR’s success. We could not function without volunteers.
In return for your time as a volunteer, KFR will:
- Reimburse out of pocket expenses
- May also be able to offer further training and support for your role
- Help you gain paid employment.
Can anyone volunteer?
KFR welcomes volunteers from a broad range of backgrounds and offers a wide range of roles to suit different abilities. The only requirement is a passion to help others!
Volunteers need to be aged 16 years or over.
What could I do as a volunteer?
We are always keen to hear from anyone looking to support us through volunteer work. Below is a list of some roles that may be available. So, if you think you have the time then please call to see what we can offer.
Our core volunteering roles are:
- Sales and Customer Service
- IT Communications
- Marketing and Social media
- Repairs (white goods or furniture)
- Trustees or professional volunteers
What commitment will I need to make as a volunteer?
The level of commitment varies depending on what you can offer and what role you are looking to fill. Casual volunteers are welcome, and those looking to support us with events would be much appreciated. If you volunteer with us for longer than 5 hours on any working day, we will give you any out of pocket expenses for your travel and a lunch allowance.
Why do volunteer work?
Volunteering is proven to have many benefits, from increasing social interaction to developing new skills. Many say they chose KFR because it’s a practical way of helping others. Some other benefits of volunteering include:
- Gain valuable experience in an area that interests you
- Enhance your CV with your volunteering experience
- Meet new people and make friends
- Experience new things
- Have fun!
- Feel fulfilled by giving back
- Improve your confidence
- Learn brand new skills
- Help your local Devizes community
I want to volunteer, what should I do next?
Great news! If you think volunteering at KFR could be for you then please make contact with our General Manager via email at email@example.com or by phone on 01380 720200.